PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, January 28, 2006



The week had been a hectic one. I guess I'll be busier this tyme around. Not even have enough tyme for myself. Look at the time table below!

Monday - Friday
:: School & school & school! ::
:: 8.30am to 4pm ::

Monday, Thursday & Saturday
:: Dragon Boat Training ::
:: 4.30pm to 7pm ::

Wednesday & Friday
:: Understanding Tests ::

Sunday
:: Practical Lessons ::
:: Kendarat ::

So that's my life now. Kinda feel bored also with the same things happening again and again and again. But no complain. Sacrifices will gain results.

Things to achieve by this year. Insya allah..
:: Tone body ::
:: Committ myself to DB ::
:: License ::

To my friends, I miss you guys & galz so muCHiezZzZ!!

Hanz Hammett
*Sun Tanning*


Time check: 5:07 PM