PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, January 21, 2006



:: Training ::

So this is my 1st tyme going for wet training at Kallang with the guys. Have to say it was damned TIRING! My shoulder seems numb man. It's a good exercise though. We end at 12pm. After that, we went to have our lunch at the Kallang market. Food there was average. I like the Nasi Goreng Seafood. Two big glasses of soya bean are mine!! Haus giler sakz~!

At home, I cannot sleep. My heart tells me to sleep but my brain tells me not to. These two arr always contradicting one. So I shall not sleep. At night, me and Zal went to JB for refuelling of petrol and dinner. We headed down to Taman Perling. It's quite near to Angsana. I roughly know the way.

What we ordered? 3 egg prata, 1 plate of fried rice, 2 teh tarik for only RM 8.10. Good price heh. Zal pulak leh cakap "1 prata telur"! PECAH RAHSIA!! Haha.. Sambil-sambil tu tgk bola. Yeah!! Arsenal lost to Everton 1-0.

On the way back, we SESAT! But we managed to get back on track and at JB, was held in the jams. But with the pro-driver at his best and his intelligent assistant, we prevail. Lalala..

Something happen at the customs la. We were checked 100% by the ICA officers. I was in possession of cigarrettes. Lucky it's only one box. Thx to the kakak for not being to grumpy towards us. Safe journey back home. Woah! Bsk kendarat. No rest la gini...

Hanz Hammett
*Good Old Boys*


Time check: 2:14 PM