
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
:: Republic Polytechnic Re-Visited ::
I'm so happy today. Shamima have FINALLY returned to Singapore and I just miss her soOoOo much. Thx to her for the present. Was it a snowcap or something? I don't care. It's nice. Thx ah Shamima. Luv you loads lah!!
And Shahidah was waiting for me. Shamima was late. Ergh! And off we go to RP. I was there yesterday so it was like something old to me. Haha.. Visited the places again and again. Well didn't won prizes this time around. Had a free Milo session. What a pity both of them didn't get the Goody Bags. Wuah Wuah Wuah!!
Then went to KFC. Ok as usual, post lunch. But I'm not eating altough it's KFC!! Ergh! Then buy for mum the perfumes and myself one. Nuting much to do. So went home and btw, it rains. Dammit! No umbrella some more. Hish!! UT tomorrow. Got to study Culture. Alaaaaa... Hope for an "A". *Doa*
Kirk Hammett *No Mercy*
Time check: 8:49 PM
|