
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Destination: Bishan Junction 8
Meet up with Ira & Mahathir. Before that, headed to Zal area for the "deal". Yeah macam Mafia lak aku. Nolah, it's the Kendarat money. Yay!! Can spent!!
I kinda hate it when there's a group of SKINHEADS boarded the train. With their tight pants (kesian buah kao nk hidup!), their half thorn ones I mean, their hair, their language, their boots (NCC Boot aku lagi lawa) and whatever lah. We were like, GOSH!! But then one thing came up to my mind and I feel like laughing out all the way.
There were 7 of them. All wearing Black. One of them was fat. Wearing wrong colour code - White!! Hahaha Bodoh! Then he was like the thorn among the roses. I like this part when they were talking about game in their HP. One was talking to the Fat guy.
Skinhead: "EH pinjam HP kao."
Fat Skinhead: "Ah makan?"
Upon hearing that, joke came up saying that the fat one always think of food. Kekek sak aku dengar. Next..
Skinhead: "Eh aku main game ni dah sampai level 15."
Fat Skinhead: " Alah aku main sampai 20 siak. Tak lepas2 tu level."
Skinhead: "Sebab kao BODOH!. Tu pasal tak lepas!"
Wuah wuah wuah.. the FATTY is like trying to join with the flow in the sense of communication but FAILED! HAHAHA!! He was being bullied. Tulah kao, dah gemuk nak jadi SKINHEAD. Yang lain semue kurus2. Kirakan ade potential lah jadi Skinhead. But you is like, "Err Haha!!" Kalao aku dapat amik gamba pon cantik. Lawak of the Week siak. Ok enuf of those STOOOPID guys.
We went to hunt for this Converse Shoes la. Bishan no hap. Then go Causeway point. Down there hap a lot. Then this Ira is like taking years to choose. Nasib ade stool. Bole gak aku rilek. Mahathir terpakse lah layan kerenah die ekekee.. Maklumlah ehem ehem katekan.. Au rase lah.. Then dapat free bubble tea. Yay! I get Strawberry Milk Tea. Thx man..
Lepak kat Macdonalds. Apelah punye nasib. Terjumpe xXx. 1 thing I don't like is that she turn herself away from where she is sitting the moment she saw me. Eleh nak step tk nampak konon. Menyampah aku. Blah lah! Mood terus semi-hilang. But nevermind. That is in the past. I got a better future ahead.
Yeah itu jelah. This tyme no pics la. Malaz nk amik.
Kirk Hammett *Jaded*
Time check: 11:19 AM
|