PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, January 20, 2006



:: Azmil Birthday Party ::

Head down to Azmil's house for the surprise Birthday Party. Kind of tired after school. I feel like going home. But my heart say, let's go down and have some fun. The rest is history. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AR MIL!! APE KAO KATE? TEENAGER - NO - MORE?! HAHA!!

Have a bowl of mee rebus and some nuggets. Then chilled for a while and after maghrib, we went to Al-Amin to have some light dinner. Zal, Naz, Idah, Fiq, Mil and me. First time trying the Milo Dinosaur. Damn nice la. Got cherry some more. I think I can make that. I'll put a banana instead of cherry? Wahaha..

Reach home around 10 plus. Haiz!! Tmr must go Kallang for training. Only two days and I can feel the tiredness that surrounds me. *Shake Head*

Kirk Hammett
*Fire*


Time check: 8:51 PM