
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Monday, January 16, 2006
At last I got my feet on the RP new campus. Before that, got to thank Idah and Aifa for accompanying me. Thanks a lot. You rocks ah!!
And so the building is not completed yet. Only one of it was opened. Not much things on show but I'm glad they managed to organize this to the public. I like the Dragon Boat area as well as the Business IG. Not interested in the latter but since I get a headphone, wouldn't it be nice to say something pleasant? Muahaha..
Free milo. That's cool. Chilled at Civic Mac for post lunch. I'm not eating after my heavy lunch. Yeah and the perfume offer was great. Tomorrow shall buy more I guess.
That's all.
Kirk Hammett *Crying In The Rain*
Time check: 8:40 PM
|