
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, December 03, 2005
What did I do today? Nothing much. Just MSN, guitar and playing worms. Haiz! So dumb bored. Well did mit up with my friends for a wedding dinner. Yeah Nisha's bro getting married. I was anxious though but somebody had to spoil it. Can't you just wait for me? Being there early doesn't kill you right? Enough said..
What else to say? Yeah she looks gorgeous. Yeah no joke man. Maybe I didn't see her for quite sometime but it's like seriously so pretty. Ok enough said..
For the dinner, yeah I feel we are turning the tables upside down with Amy around. He was lyke duh~! Had a crazy time with him eating all those food served. Sweet & sour chicken, chicken drumsticks, egg beancurd with veggie, fried rice and some desserts. It was damned cool. We have the cheek to ask for more. Amy especially.. The we aited for Nadia & Zai to arrive. Chat till 10pm and continue at coffee shop. Yeah we talked about driving and cars. I love this kind of topics. My BTT is expiring in 8 months tyme. Seems lyke I have to rush for the license. Only god knows if I can make it.. Haiz!! I will keep trying though. Tough that is..

+++ After the dinner.. Btw, the HUNGRY man is in Blue!! +++

+++ Jambu sak budak yang pakai GREY tuh Muahaha +++
Time check: 4:22 PM
|