
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Thursday, December 29, 2005
So here am I travelling up West to Dover for cert collection. Yeah wouldn't it be better if it was a full formal cert?
Thanks to her for the accompany. Since she was on da way to werk, it is better I join her right. Coz the one accompanying me was down wif sickness. Alahai cian kao..
Alight at Buona Vista. The place changed somehow. Tapi da veteran saner tau lah aku jalan sendiri. Well I kept recalling the fond memories of me and the Lanunz back there. Right from the bus stop (front gate) to the coffee shop we conquered during lunch, the co-op shop, beside the locker, the field especially and even the toilets. Yeah i remember almost 90% of what happened at each of these places. Incredible! Only god knows..
The field dah macam Old Trafford. Geram aku tengok. Kalau main ni fuyoOoO, memuaskan. Sape lah yang jage field tu. Thumbs Up!
So tu jelah.
Kirk Hammett *No Remorse*
Time check: 12:01 AM
|