PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, December 10, 2005



..:: Reunion ::..

Firstly, I wanna thank the gerlzzz for today. This is an impromptu meeting. Yeah the stroy goes lyke.. I was damned bored at home. Hungry lyke hell. Came on Diana. Yeah she's my pri sch friend. It's an astonishing 8 years since I last meet her. So too for the rest of my mates. Unbelievable kan. I lost contact with all of them. Crap!! Not now muaha.. Ok then decided to have dinner at Vista but then we went to town. Met the other two friends. Nadzirah & Naziha.

Well they all look the same as before. I was glad yeah. There were many places we wanna eat but end up at one Food Court. Not sure where coz I never went there before. Beside Paragon I think. From Starbucks to Puncak to KFC to FOODCOURT!! Haha..
Have a delicious meal of Mama Food and Bandung. THX NADZ FOR THE BANDUNG TREAT & NAZIHA FOR THE NUN BREAD!!

Then we went window shopping and have a lil break at Burger King. As usual lah kan, candid here and there. Wah today I so popular get to take pic wif them. SUsah tau jadi org popular ni. Wakaka.. Jgn mrh~! Pictures are posted below. So once again, THX to DIANA, NADZIRAH & NAZIHA for these. Muaha.. Ape2 just SMS/COl me aite.. Hope to meet u gerlzzz again and the rest! Sentosa is calling tmr!! Yehaaaa~!!



..:: Nadzirah ::..



..:: Hanz & Diana ::..



..:: Hanz & Naziha ::..



..:: Burger King's Part Time Model! Jgn mrh~! ::..

Oikz, kowangz buat outing lar ajak semue dtg ok. I wanna mit the guys!!

Kirk Hammett
*Happy Ending*


Time check: 3:05 PM