PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, October 22, 2005



..:: Saturday ::..

Another day at home. No complain. I really need rest now. Whole week have been tiring. Waking up at 4am for Sahur and off to sch for the whole day. Who isn't tired right? I've prepared Roti John for breaking fast. Cool right?! Well now left a couple of pieces just nice for Sahur. Thought of revising for Enterprise but my body was just lazy. My mind was asleep even though I'm awake. So yea, didn't study. Well, got to do it by tomorrow. Have doubts though..

..:: Monday ::..

Out with Lanun, breaking fast together in Woodlands. I've had fried chicken rice with extra rice. Mind you! Damn hungry. Haiz! What a day. With the lappie on me, had to carry it through out. Have to leave early coz tmr schooling. Sorry guys..!

..:: Tuesday - Thursday ::..

In school for 8-9 hours. Schedule really test my patience. Can't we like be flexible for once?!!

..:: Friday ::..

Love Culture's module. The faci's cool. Had UT at 4.15pm. The earlier one was cancelled due to some technical fault. That's the only low point of today. The rest were ok. Last day of the week what.. Dat's why.. I miss her!!

Kirk Hammett
*Behind Blue Eyes*


Time check: 11:17 PM