PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, October 07, 2005



::.. PN0106 ..::

Days have gone by. 6 months of togetherness have come to an end. The laughter within the class, the enthusiaticness of us learning as a class are all gone. Just like that. Life is unfair. Just when we are on the verge of creating a bond, we have to break it. This will make us stronger. I have realised happiness does not last forever. I wanna say this. PN0106, you guys rocks!! I'm going to miss all of you to the CORE!! You all are the best peeps I've work with. You all are my first ever Poly friends. So trust me, you are always here in my heart..



..:: Cool!! ::..

Kirk Hammett
*Sorrow Deep Inside*


Time check: 10:34 PM