
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Sunday, September 11, 2005
Yesterday was hell. Hell dealing with the JAM at Causeway. Stoopid customs. Early morning also wanna do 100% check. Go sleep la dey~!!
Anyway, thought of going at 8pm dampened when the news of heavy jam broke out. My uncle was stuck at Woodlands Garden for 1 hr 30 min w/o moving. Plan B. Lepak at my uncle house till 9pm. Have a small chat with my auntie about life. Around 9pm make a move. Reached Pertaling at 11pm. Had our so called dinner. I've been waiting for this all this while. Sanggup dok tak makan petang.
I had this rice with chicken sambal, some meat coupled with two chicken burgers and otak-otak. Oh my!! Enjoy the meal while watching the Manchester derby. Then off we go to pump petrol. I bought 7 bars of Crunch choco and some fruits. Oi!! Not all of the choco is mine lah.
Stuck in the Jam for an hour or so. Was damned pissed off. But kept cool. No need to be angry what. Perut kenyang aku senang hati wahkahka. Reached home around 2am. Blah blah blah and I was in the dream land.
Kirk Hammett *Evil Mind*
Time check: 12:34 PM
|