PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Wednesday, September 21, 2005



Tekong Trip

The day started with me already on a bad mood. It was because of the late night and some personal problems encountered. Ok back to Tekong. The place wasn't bad. But I'm not looking forward to returning back. I hope I won't be enlisted in the army. But if I would, I will face the 'GENTLE" life there.

Did a bit of tour and were back on mainland by 5pm. Then we went to Changi Village for Nasi Lemak. Mind you, I last ate at 8am. Murtabak doesn't last me through the day. So extra Nasi Lemak for me and a nice cooling pineapple drink for just 60 cents. Worth it! By 9pm I was already home. Preparing for a good rest. Not going out tomorrow.

Kirk Hammett
*Sentimental*


Time check: 5:08 PM