PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Tuesday, September 20, 2005



Chalet was alright to me. The whole class was supposed to come but I'm disappointed with only half the attendance. Anyway, thanks to all who make it happen especially to Des, Duan Hua & Ban.

First stop - Living Room. Thanks to Faiz for bringing his PS2. I won't be so bored staying there. I had games of Winning 11 against them all. Well Des beats me. So he's the best in my opinion.

After a while, me and Sherman decided to rent some bikes. We got an offer $3 per hour. Ride till 7pm with the girls. Wasn't so bad. It was fun. But I pity Shamima. Haha..

BBQ was terrible. Not because of they all but the RAIN!! Ergh~! We were not even halfway through when it pours down. Ok well had to eat 1/2 cooked chicken and sausages. The thought of going to Changi Village dampened too.

Before leaving, I & Sha ate some cuttlefish. It was totally nice and spicy. I kept asking for Sprite!! Around 9pm, we make a move. We went separate ways. Getting ready for the Tekong Trip on Wednesday.

Kirk Hammett
*Down But Not Out*


Time check: 5:00 PM