
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Sunday, August 28, 2005
Left 1 more week before we are separated. I wonder why this must happen to me? Whenever i have create the bond with my friends, separation comes in. Last tyme was in ITE. Now in RP. Well have to accept CHANGES! Eunice has done something special for our class. She did this friendship band for each and everyone. I'm so touched. I didn't expect it. Thanks a lot Eunice. We will all miss you.
Our Science teacher, Mr James Chow gave us kinder surprise. This week will be the last we will be seeing him. Time files. He has been one of my greatest facilitator. We will miss him as a person. Great personality. His words of encouragement touches me. Well, I will graduate in 2 1/2 years sir. I will do my best.
And today is my Dad's birthday. Happy 46th Birthday. Semoga panjang umur, murah rezeki dan sihat-sihat selalu. *Birthday Song* Haha..

::..Eunice gave this to me. Awesome band!!..::

::..Mr James gaves this to my class. Whenever I see the toy inside, I will remember him..::

::..There's the Kinder Box..::
Kirk Hammett *Deep emotions*
Time check: 2:23 PM
|