PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Wednesday, August 31, 2005



I broke my 100% record and that is to CABUT from VB class. Holiday was coming and I ain't got no mood to do VB. All of them went AWOL except for 3 people. Well got to respect them for staying. Niwae, we went to Marina Bowl. Had a couple of games before heading to Long John Silver. Everybody ate except me. Well it won't make me feel full.

Call Irah and went to Sha's house for lunch. I bought the rice with chicken sambal. Ok had to admit defeat. So spicy. Had a nap for a while and headed to Irah's house. Slack there until 9pm and went home. Had a fun and tiring day. Well 2 more days to holidays. Bored? Guess so..

Kirk Hammett
*Holidays*


Time check: 8:52 PM