PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, July 02, 2005



Woke up late this morning. Thanks to the hectic days of the week. And thank god it's Saturday. I nearly woke up at 6am thinking that it is a school day. Had breakfast with my family and go online for a while.

It seems that Jammerz Arena is aware that two of their members were left uncontacted. One of them is me! Bagero betol! I hope this CCA start soon because I need to JAM man! I wanna make my name there. Haha like can only but who knows. I'll try. Insya allah.

At 2pm, headed down to Sha's house to help with her project. At last get to see her. Yay!! Managed to finish it by 5pm. Then reached home around 7pm. Went online for a while, finalise some stuffs and well, bed's calling. Off to sleep. Overall, great day.

Steve Vai
*The Reaper*


Time check: 5:10 PM