
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Sunday, July 17, 2005
There's been ups and down in my life. After all, who wouldn't? I'm getting stressed up thinking about so many things. From studies to my driving license to my CCA(which I think it demanding) and personal life.
Tomorrow mark the beginning of my Understanding Test week. It's the 3rd one now. I can say that it come too far too soon. Just last week I've finish the 2nd UT. School's getting tougher and tougher now in terms of time. The exam are quite managable except for the 30 minutes duration which I think makes everybody pissed off. I hope I won't do badly again. I just wanna pass!! Insya allah..
Saturdays are meant for me and my family and also out with my friends. But I do get stick when thinking of the license. When should I start? Seems like I couldn't start now. So busy with studies. Can't even rest well on weekends. Guess I shall take it up during my 1 month break later.
Can't say much about CCA. I don't think other CCAs need to pay $30 per month. It's silly right? Well I went for Jammerz interview and they told me if I were to join, I would need to pay $30 per month for lessons from local musicians. Guitar that is. Well the fact is that right now I'm trying to save money for my use and also to buy electric guitar. To pay that amount would wreck my dreams. In a dilemma now. But I think I won't join that CCA. Don't need the lessons as I knew how to play guitar already. So you can focus on the potential guitarist in RP. I'm on my own now. Look out for me in public Jammerz!! We'll shake hands and jam together without paying $30. Haha..
That's about it. To all my friends especially The Lanunz of ITE Dover, I just missed you guys so much. Take care and hope to meet you guys one day. Take care..!!!
Steve Vai *Flying around the neck is my fingers*
Time check: 9:21 PM
|