
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Summary from Friday to Monday..
Friday - Went to donate blood at Blood Bank located at Outram. Sha, Q & Wan was with me. Second time doing it. At one point the nurse said that my hands were too cold. Nervous? Maybe.. Surrounding environment? Ya.. Too bad Q didn't get to donate. Lack of iron hkehkehke!! Then went for dinner at Funan KFC. Bought myself a zinger meal. I was way too hungry. Didn't eat before donating!!! Then go to esplanade. But somehow Q was tired. So we went separate ways. Send Sha off to meet her cuz sis. Wah she's friendly. If only I have an elder person to hang around with.. It would be much better. That's it..
Saturday - Did absolutely nothing. Stayed at home. Did a bit of revision for Science. Really no mood to study the rest of the modules. Decided to do some work on Sunday. That is kendarat. So I was quite nervous since it's my first time. Help my dad cooked fried rice for dinner. Mum was at jemputan. So be back late. That's it for today.
Sunday - Getting ready for kendarat. Met them at Woodlands Interchange. Arrived at the place at around 9.30am. Had our breakfast and setting up the food and all kind of things. It was fun. I like. Looks like easy but the tiredness is indescribeable. I wonder why people wore so many pink costumes. Yeah no doubt they looked nice in it. Anyway, I'm satisfied with my contribution. I would like to do it again on regular basis. Yeah!! Zal, inform aku ehk kalau ade lagi.
Monday - Bowling at Marina. Five of us. Me, Sha, Q, Wan & Naz. Thought there's alot more going but some can't make it. Had a good time anyway. Haiz!! Played two games and lost the second to my rival Q!!! Wuah wuah.. It's ok. Nice game. You beat me. Haha.. Had POST lunch at Long John Silver. I was hungry to the MAX man. Didn't eat anything since morning. After that, went to Esplanade again. Sat by the sea. Take pictures here and there. Aiya! They called me "Bangla" because at some point, I asked Sha to take a pic of me near a bush. Wuah wuah.. Kong Asam korang ehk! I'm Portugese/Brazilian tau ehehe.. Raffles City is our next destination. Walk here and there and I'm tired. Off we go home. Send Sha back first. Got this staircase incident wuah wuah.. Close shave man. Ok that's it.. Nytez people!!
Kiss *Forever*
Time check: 9:46 AM
|