PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, April 16, 2005



This is dedicated to my friends in ITE Dover. To IT1D Lanunz, thank you for what you have done for the past 9 months. I terribly miss all of your presence. You are a bunch of great individuals and I have to say that you all are the finest people I've known. The bond we've made is extraodinary. Even though I had to part with you, my heart is still with Dover and to you guys. Thanks for being my friends. I've enjoyed every moments with you guys. Good Luck in your studies and I hope all will turn out well. As for IT1C Lanunz such as Faizal, Aisha, Maryamah, Djas and Omar, same goes to you. We may not be in the same class but I have regarded you as one. Hope this bond will stay this way forever.

I have many things to say but I can't bear to type. It brought me to tears. Therefore, I shall stop here. Keep in touch aite. I would appreciate if anyone of you change your hp number, do inform me coz I hate to lose contact with the ones I loved. Thanks~!

*You are part of me*



Those sweet memories..



21-03-05. Will never forget this one..

Kirk Hammett
*Always with me, always with you*


Time check: 7:33 AM