
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Only 3 days in school and I can tell that it's gonna be stressful. Not in the modules but how the team performs. Monday was great. I met quite a few friends and a number of them lived near my area. So that's one thing. However, the school food sucks. yeah sucks. Not at the main canteen but the other, which was located at the top of the hill. Two variety of food and that's it. What made my day is that during going back home, I met my Lanunz. Mil, Idah, Aifa and Yusoff. They reali made me smile. WoOhOO!!
Tuesday's gone. I don't want to remember it. Simply dull. Sitting there with 2 GUNDUS. Fuck lah! Shall not comment further. But I get to spend some time with my sec friends during lunch which is good. Can't stay long coz we haven't finished our project. So got to rush back. Haiz!
Now Wednesday. In class now. Reach school early. Nothing to do so I blog. Well hope to have a memorable day than yesterday. Got to go now. Take care all..
Kirk Hammett *Stand By Me*
Time check: 8:21 AM
|