PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Thursday, April 07, 2005



I wish I didn't turn up for school. It was simply boring. Why? Because SE was cancelled and I don't think people will turn up for JPI class. Completed my chapter 8 of the online test. Well at least I did a exceptional job. Happy with that.

Two unexpected scenarios happened just now. It resulted in tears. I shall not type in what happened. Ain't no mood to even think about it. I felt guilty for what has happened. What I have got to say is this guys.. Let's not do it again k. Although we did not do this on purpose, but still.. They do have feelings. So yeah. We should end this aite.

No lessons meaning I get to go back home early. Slept in the bus. With music flowing to my ears, it was soothing. Yeah! Planning to do lots of things but when I reached home, suddenly the mood vanished into thin air. Don't even know why. What cheer me up is my guitar...

Kirk Hammett
*Born To Touch Your Feelings*


Time check: 7:52 PM