
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Happy Birthday To Wahidah. Hahaha. Plan was going on well. I rushed from school to meet the Lanunz before heading towards Yew Tee. Buy some water at NTUC. Then some of them were hungry. Bought some sort of pie at the cake shop. Topping of butter and chocolate was awesome. Shared it among Naz Mil Adib and Fiq.
Reached meeting point at 7pm. Hang around waiting for the "GOH" to arrive. We planned to hide so as to surprise her. All went perfectly as planned. Idah was like lost for words. Her face was all red. I was happy for her. Took lots of pictures. Unfortunately, my HP hang when I was about to save the video I record. Damn! Wasted man. We were about to go home when Idah called, inviting us to her house for dinner. So we went and enjoy the food. So SEDAP! Then take photos again as a group.
Reached home lepak terus..
Kirk Hammett *Guitar Solo*
Time check: 10:42 PM
|