
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Felt great today. Played soccer during SNW and scored a couple of goals. That could be the last time I'm gonna step into the field. Aww so sad! Ain played as the goalkeeper and I find that cute haha. Bang in two past her and what she did was to make noise and not admit defeat. Well typical Ain!
Maths lesson was ok. Could understand what he was teaching. And yeah the test. I thought I did quite well. Not sure I can pass it. Was lucky to be there because I find that the Maths chapter could be part of the poly module. During lunch break, the boys and me chill at a small shelter area near the playground. The topic suit Naz well. We had laughter all the way. And Naz as usual, with his sly smile, became the target of our jokes. No hard feelings Naz.
OS lesson was dull. Did the given assignment and for the rest of the period, we did nothing but surf the net. Boring sey. Rain poured heavily. If only I can get a short nap with the weather of this kind..
My laptop was left untouched for the day. I don't know why I did that. No urge to open and try it. I don't even bother to look at it. Well let it be there. I'll open it when I have the mood. For now, NOTHING!
Kirk Hammett *Let It Be*
Time check: 7:39 PM
|