
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Monday, April 04, 2005
Feel like going to school again! Yeah I did. I'm proud to have submitted the IWAD project. Yay!! Everything's going well. Rained poured down heavily in the morning. It would be great having to get sleep in such a nice and cool weather. But it ain't to be.
I'm worried about the application forms. Dateline due tomorrow and I haven't yet completed it. Hope tomorrow nothing unexpected happen. Had a great time enjoying life with my lanunz-lanunz especially during VB lesson. We create havoc laughing here and there. Probably this is my last time being mischievious in class with them. I'm gonna miss the fun and laughter of them all.
Me, Azmil and Aifa accompany Idah to Lot 1 to scout for her shoes. Then walked around the complex. Me and Amil bought this badges. Mine is 2 Metallica badges and his is the X-Japan. Satisfied with it. Had our dinner at Macdonalds. As usual, we made jokes. Talk nonsense all way long. It was fun.
Right now, I'm listening to all kinds of RNB songs. Isn't that weird? Me? Listen to that all? Hehe kinda of but I just love it. Switch of genre I guess. Been relaxing my mind with this Puff Daddy song title " I'll be missing you" when suddenly I...........
Kirk Hammett *I'll Be Missing You*
Time check: 10:16 PM
|