
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, March 12, 2005
Woke up early. I don't even know why. Guess I can't sleep well the day before. So many things have happened in my life now. Big decisions to make. Sometimes I don't know whether the decisions made are right or wrong. Totally confused.
Met Sha after her work ends. She's not been feeling well lately. So I guess instead of lazing at home, I would rather send her home. My mum's chasing me to return those novels. Haiz! Went to Civic Library for a while. I was shocked when Sha told me a patient died choking on the food he consumed, rice. Well, incredible things happened when you are working as a nurse. So yeah, felt pity for the patient.
Btw Sha, sorry for not waiting at Novena. I know I said I pick you there. My comp delayed me. Sorry eh.. Can't wait for the holidays to start. Need a break right now.
Kirk Hammett *The Reason*
Time check: 5:09 PM
|