
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Woke up at 3.30am just to watch the match between Barca And Chelsea. Before that, I had only 4 hours of sleep. Not always do I get a chance to see soccer. What a pity Barca lost! I was expecting them to go through. Congrats to Chelsea.
Can't sleep after that. It's already 5.35am. So I prepare myself to school. I was thinking about the OS test coming up, SE presentation and all sorts of problems coming up later. During PE, we fought against the 2nd yr students. A pity that one of their boys was hit by an "AVOA" ball by Taufiq which resulted in blood and spec broken. I was like hoping it hit the Takraw guy. I totally hate him for his ugly tactics on Azmil and his stupid skills not resulting in goal. In short words, "KEREK". Macam lah kau bagus sangat. Pegi main takraw kat hall tu lagi bagus lah. Muke dah macam MONYET!! Siak nye jantan!!
Been locked out by Soong during Maths lesson. Feel bad about it. I wanted to study Maths. What to do. Today he's like a serious man. Guess had to study Chap 5 alone. I learnt my OS chapters. So far, only when I seriously browse the book that I know what OS is all about. My seriousness of learning came when the stakes are high. That's me. Thanks to Yusoff for your help during the practical. Linux commands. I have not yet master the commands. Hmm..
Kirk Hammett *Now And Forever*
Time check: 8:59 AM
|