PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Tuesday, March 29, 2005



Started the day with insufficient sleep. Slept late last night. Busy adoring my new stuff. What a luck. I'm in time for assembly. Phew!

Learning Netfund today was critical. I realised that if I were to be absent, I won't be getting this priceless knowledge. I have a good idea of IP addressing and all the important facts taught by Mr Lum. I would need this in poly. Very very critical. Began to love Netfund. Although it's hard but once you get the spark, you will enjoy the module. Like I did this morning.

Completed my IWAD assignment. Satisfied? Erm quite.. Have not show to Mr Lee. Wondering if I'm still here in school next week. I hope I do. Felt dizzy just now figuring how to do my 'DELETE' page. Then hero came and he just edit some minor things and it's done. Less that 5 min I think whereas I spend the whole 2 hrs sitting there but not fruit of labour. Kwang3.. hero la Mr Lee..

That's all for now. Very the tired..

Kirk Hammett
*Scars*


Time check: 8:12 PM