
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, March 25, 2005
Soccer is my life. Without soccer, it's gonna be dull. Be it on the field or in games. I created history away from home. Went to Azmil's house to settle our scores. Well I got a big one. 15-3 the final scoreline. That's it. I was satisfied with that. But I lost quite a number of times. Give chance la. Pity him la after that thrashing muahahaha.
Ordered Canadian Pizza. Share money and ate like nobody business. When these two pizza freak are together, nobody can stop them. I though he ordered small ones but when it came, I wondered why the price reached to $35++. Nak order besar2 aje. So we left some for his bro and gobble the rest. WoOhoO! Pizza feast again.
Played Winning Eleven till night. After that, watched Entity. Dammit! I began to imagine things on my way back. Lucky there's a few people at the bus stop. Reached home, my bro said he smell something bad. I said to him just don't talked nonsense. I guess people burnt their things downstairs. That's about it.
Kirk Hammett *Bad Horsie*
Time check: 3:33 PM
|