
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Monday, March 28, 2005
School starts. AwwWWw! Just don't feel like a holiday la. Pejam celik pejam celik da pun 2nd term.
Been rather happy with my Iwad project. All I can say is that I'm satisfied except that I can't do the 'DELETE' part. Lucky Mr Lee helped me a bit with that. If not, can say goodbye to the project. Befor that, have make up class for Netfund. Looks like this whole week going I will be spending nearly a day in school. Fuwah~!
And yes ar! Finally I laid my hands on the Creative MP3. Been targeting that creature since last year. Patience paid off man. Really happy. Headed to the warehouse with my braders.. Amil, Fiq, Dib and Elfi. Did buy myself an optical mouse. Saje-saje nk try mouse baru. Tangan gatal je tengok mouse-mouse ni. Worth it la. Spend $194 for my MP3, mouse and rechargable batteries.
Receive my poly letter. Stated that I started the IT course on the 15th of April. My heart goes.. What?! And my mind go hay wire. Thinking about this and that. Well two more weeks in ITE. I hate this experience whereby my days in school are numbered. It's for a good cause but still... Friends of IT1D and IT1C. Gonna miss you lots!!
Kirk Hammett *Never Say Goodbye*
Time check: 8:02 PM
|