PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Thursday, March 10, 2005



Learn networking the night before. Afraid that today might have the test. All gone to waste. No test. Waste my time studying. In school, nothing much happen. Thanks to Naz for the presentation. I can count on you. Welcome to the group! And also thanks to the other members for your contribution. A job well done. Esther was pleased but did comment that our interface is not good. Have to ask her what she wants.

No JPI lesson. Played soccer at 5pm. Well we lost to the "Uncles" 3-2. The whole team played quite alright. Credit to Faichech and Gatusoff for the performances. I hurt my toes again. This time it bleeds. I was at fault too when I tackle Adib and he accidentally stepped on it. Luckily the torn part is not big. So don't feel guilty Adib. Not your fault. Although in a little bit of pain, I still play against the Uncles. I don't care how many injuries I've picked up. I have a strong passion for football. Didn't score but manage an assist. Yeah!!

Reached home at 10.15pm. Feeling drained to the max but that's what Thursday is all about...

Kirk Hammett
*What If*


Time check: 9:20 AM