PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, March 04, 2005



Kong asamnya burung! Lau aku dapat kao, aku jentik-jentik, cabut-cabut bulu kao. Cis keju betul lah!

School as usual. Went to Banquet for brunch at JP. I tried the crispy seafood noodle I guess. Yay!! Taste great. Plus some side dish of western delight haha. Go for prayers at Asyakirin Mosque. First time I prayed there. Well got to say it's an average mosque. Wish I can prayed at every mosque there is in Singapore.

Then followed Sya and Idah to Jurong Bird Park, along with Adib, Fiq and Naz. Get in for FREE!! We went to see the penguins first. They were so CUTE!! Especially their wakling style. Like clumsy sey. Feel like wrestling with them. Then proceed to other sections of the park. Been hit by birdie BOMB somewhere near I dunno la what the palce is called. Dammit betol!! I think it's like dropping plus urine ah. Double combo dok! Haiz..

Straight away wash my hair. Eeee!! Ok ok don't talk about it anymore. Yucks!! My morale's down. So headed home with Naz. He's going to SAFRA Yishun for rock-climbing. So had a companion. SO we talked. At the same time, feeling tired. Haiz! Don't know whether tomorrow go JB or not. Decide later la..

Kirk Hammett
*Welcome To The Jungle*


Time check: 9:48 PM