PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Thursday, March 24, 2005



If I could choose what day I prefer, it has got to be today. The most pleasant day for me. Thought of buying MP3 but something happened. If I were to type, it would be full page. So cut it short. Didn't buy the MP3. Well although I've targeted that for a long time, meeting her is like a must. MP3 move aside please.

Met Q at JE. Sha as usual late. Late bukan sebarang late. Setengah jam tunggu. 4 trains passed by. But nevermind. Not in a hurry. Talked a while with lil Q. Always want to disturb me. Being bullied sey haha. Planning to eat JP Banquet. Since both of them are not going for the gathering, I planned to go out and enjoy.

As usual, ordered crispy fried noodles. Haha. Yummy! Makes my tummy bumpy with all those food. Ape aje aku mepek. Take pictures here and there. Q la ni.. Always want to take her pictures nice2 heheh. Then went to GV to see "The Eye 10". Naz and Fiq joined us. They just came back from JB. The show ok ok la. Quite funny, scared at times and thrilling. Suspense pun ade. Thanks to Nisha for blanja-ing me the tix. I appreciate it very much. Biasela kene blanje birthday boy kan hekhek. After the show, we went separate ways. Inside train, talk about whether to buy rojak or not. Last2, beli jugak. Then send her home. There goes my day. Weeeeee~!

Been thinking whether to continue study at ITE or go to Poly. It's been a month thinking about it. Get Republic Poly. It's not that I don't wanna go but Republic Poly.. Haiz! I hate the system. Don't think I can study online for 3 years. I want NYP!! Dilemma dilemma and more dilemma...

Kirk Hammett
*Dilemma*


Time check: 11:04 PM