
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Sunday, March 06, 2005
Haiz!! A very dull SUNDAY for me. Simply boring. Had to send and fetch my sister from madrasah. Basically that's what I do every Sunday morning. Planning to go out but there's nobody to ask. Wanna ask her out but it's Sunday, a family day. So no. Played this game all day long. It's called Worms World Party. A strategy game. Haha..!! I like~!!
Khai came over to my house for his poly application. At least had a companion to talk with. Get to know things that I don't know. Well it's about the past. I don't bother until he told me. Well I looked ahead. So it doesn't bother me one bit. Got nothing to say now. My mind's totally blank. Update soon.
Kirk Hammett *Chances*
Time check: 8:15 PM
|