
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, March 19, 2005
Feeling rather sick now. It always happened during holidays. Had a sorethroat which I think might get worsened by tomorrow. It's all because of one stupid flu. No idea if I can make it on Monday...
Went to Civic Library to return the books. Reached 10 mins late all because of the SLOW driver. Mcm mak nenek kao bwk bus tu. And you know what? The duration was about from Sembawang to Clementi. Bloody 45 minutes. No idea where to go. Headed to CWP to buy guitar strings. Meet Yusoff and Zal to discuss about Monday's BBQ. Looks like I can bring a number of things for them. Great. Not sure whether to overnight. Probably no. My "Gibson" get to change to new strings after 4 months. Bro helped me with it. Yeah!
Btw, sorry eh Idah kalao aku lambat setapak tadi. Need a rest now.
Kirk Hammett *There She Goes*
Time check: 8:20 PM
|