PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, February 26, 2005



Woke up very late. Realise it was 10.45am!! Tak pernah2 aku bangun gini macamnyer lambat. Maybe it was due to the fact that I was playing 2 matches in one day, followed by yesterday's trip on the field. Wakaka!! Cam real jek aku ni.

I don't know why I have the mood to do research for OS. Was doing it happily when I realise that I can't decide which info to take down. So I thought of going to the library. Thanks to Idah for accompanying me to Civic and Jurong Lib. The rain was so heavy. If only the book was available at Civic... Haiz!! Sorry Idah kalau sebab aku, kau basah kene ujan. Niwae, thanks again yeah. I appreciate it. (",)

Now I'm doing my research. The books are excellent. What I want is there. So I'll stop here. Got to finish it before my mood's gone elsewhere..

Kirk Hammett
*Sweet Child Of Mine*


Time check: 9:00 PM