
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, February 18, 2005
Waste of time. Did nothing for S.E lesson. Played quake all the way. End at 10am. Headed to Jurong Point with Adib, Zal, Aifa and Idah. As I had my breakfast already, I didn't buy anything heavy except for the ice kacang. Then went to Mosque at Clementi. After that, chill at the coffeeshop. Bought myself Bandung. Was thirsty to the max. Taufiq joined us along with Naz and his friend Hafiz.
One funny incident happened. It was totally hilarious. Can't say anything to describe it. Well got to ask around to what I'm talking here muahaha. Go home with Zal. Drop at Woodlands to meet Shirhan, Aizat and Hazlami until 4.45pm. It's been so long I didn't meet them. So as usual we talked crap while eating at LJS. Haz bought for us chocolate pie. So kind of him. Thx bro!! Proceed to arcade. We played shooting game. Don't know what it's called. Surprisingly, An was the survivor. Luck lar!!!
Then accompany Haz to work and alight at CCK to meet Sha. Weather's not good. Had to drop at Woodlands again to take bus. Send her home. Being stranded at the bus stop. Luckily her cousin sis came down with umbrellas. Thx yeah!! Feel that I'm not satisfied. But it means a lot to me when I get to see you even though for a short while. Wee~!! K that's all.
Kirk Hammett *Relaku Pujuk*
Time check: 9:17 PM
|