PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Thursday, February 24, 2005



Thursday!! Final day of this week. Yeah yeah!! I love it!! Tomorrow got open house at Dover. Guess I'm coming down to do my S.E project with the boys and maybe stick around with them. Planning to go prayers at Darussalam. Don't know lah if the plan's change.

Well as for today, school ends at 2pm. The JPI teacher fall sick again. Two weeks in a row and on the same day again..THURSDAY!!! Ape nk jadi dengan cikgu ni..!! Good news for me and my friends. First thing that came to my mind is not soccer but to meet my friend. Unfortunately, she can't make it. So ape lagi. Bola ah. Can't live W/O soccer man. Played till 6pm plus.

Now I haven't cleaned up yet haha. Kk stop here 1st. Chow..

Kirk Hammett
*What's This Life For*


Time check: 9:44 PM