PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Saturday, February 19, 2005



Thought of waking up late as it is Saturday. But hell no. I got Bowling competition. Not actually. It's like a friendly game between the IT Department. The school paid for the games. 3 rounds that is. Wow!! Great lar!! First time play bowling for free. Wee~!!

Meeting place at Taufiq's mum stall at Bukit Panjang. I went with Zal, Amil and Aifa. Had lontong for breakfast. It was nice with the potato cutlet. My fav!! After that went to Bukit Panjang Plaza. My group consist of Aifa, Quling, Naz and Azmil. It was fun. I managed to beat Naz in the final round as he lead the 1st 2 rounds. Luck lar!! Amil confirm lar did his funny tricks. One example is to bowl backward. Can you imagine that??!! All ended up in the drain haha. Klakar seram lar kau Mil.

Had lunch at LJS again. I buy 3 pieces chicken and fries. Then the rest planned to go to town. Some wanna watch Chingay or what so ever. I made up my mind not to follow. Was sweating profusely. Can't take it anymore. Just have to go home and rest. Sorry eh Naz tak ikut skali. Nanti lain kali aku ikut kao.

Now waiting for my parents to come back from NUH. My grandma been admitted last Tuesday. Got some problem with her left arm. Can't go for dialysis. I'm waiting for the MEE Rebus. Arrg lapar lapar lapar!!!

Kirk Hammett
*Still Waiting*


Time check: 9:37 PM