PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Thursday, February 03, 2005



Software Engineering, the most suckiest subject I have ever encounter besides Visual Basic. I was so pissed off that I shouted "FCUK". I don't understand a single shit she's talking man. She talk as if we knew what the subject is. It's been a month and I don't have any idea what S.E is all about. FCUK~!!

A prank from Amil just now. Did his dirty tricks on Mrs Esther. Wahaha~!! Burst into laughter. What a pity I didn't get to see her final action..DRINK~!! Hahaha~!!! P.I.E was fun. My group rocks. The teacher is better than Mrs Carena. Did not bring my file but luckily found a replacement behind the whiteboard haha. So clever of me.

Nothing more to say. I'm dead tired now.

Kirk Hammett
*All Torn Down*


Time check: 9:36 PM