
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Monday, February 28, 2005
O Level Results!!! This is what I have been waiting for. After a year enduring the pain of failing my O Level, this is the day that will be remembered for as long as I live. I managed a pass from all my 3 subjects. I'm so grateful to Allah s.w.t for giving me the permission to enter polytechnic. There goes my grades although it's not good.
English - C5 Mathematics - C6 Science - C6
Well I've been fortunate enough to pass. I pity my friends who had not have the same luck as me. Anyway, goodluck to you guys. I will probably be going to poly soon. I'm in a dilemma of what course to choose. At the same time, I felt sad to leave Dover soon. My heart belongs to Dover but I had to move on for the future. My friends, the school field, the food and all. Anyway, trying not to be too emotional hehe.
I'm happy for my parents. I can't bear to see them heartbroken again. So this is for you. Thanks for your support while I'm down last year. Now I had prove to them that I can do it. Yeah!!
Kirk Hammett *Perfect World*
Time check: 1:14 PM
|