
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
It's been a while I didn't post my post. Due to the fact that I'm busy. No time to even log into my pc. What a life~!
Haven't done my VB project. No idea how to do with or without the book. This is hell! I find that I spent lesser time with my family. Everyday like this who can take it but I must be strong. Two days in a week I rarely see my mum, like when she work in the afternoon shift. By the time she's back, I'm snoring to the core. Hate this. Sometimes weekend she work. Duh~! Lucky there's computing maths lesson. I just seem to love maths now. The rest just sucks. And they sucks to the core.
I've been missing her since the start of school. She's busy with attachment and me with my school. I knew she's tired even to reply my msgs. I don't mind. Whether I can be with her remains to be seen. Let fate decide. I'm so pissed off with my life now. Just need someone to cheer my life and give me hope...
Kirk Hammett
*Promises*
Time check: 8:35 PM
|