
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, February 04, 2005
Friday!! Yay I love it. Yes ar! Last day of the week. Feel like not going to school but since 95% of the attendance is needed, I went. Meet Aifa at J.E interchange. Reached school at about 7.50am. I felt that it is quite late as the students already lining up. Next time must be earlier than today.
Did the S.E project with my group until 10am. After class, we played soccer and it sucks. With some players out with injuries, left with 5. We carried on though. Played amongst ourselves. Can't take on other teams knowing we would be thrash w/o them in the team.
I feel happy because I get to attend Friday's prayers. I had missed the last two prayers due to injury. Syukur alhamdulillah. Then went to buy VB book and headed home.
Before I forget, we had another prank. This time on the Apek Kanina. We make a fool out of him. Yeah yeah yeah! And guess what? He was so pissed off that he said, "KNN CCB". It goes this way.. Me, adib, Fiq and Mil were going to the locker to keep the soccer ball after resting at LRC. When the lift opens, we saw him. I laugh sarcastically. Inside the lift, Fiq does his trick. The lift jammed. All the four of us kept cool but this apek kanina panicked. With him bringing his food and packets of drinks, he looks like a fool. He was like shocked and scared that the lift actually jammed. Adib maintained. If he burst out, the prank won't be a sucess.
Reached level 1. We walked out, giggling with him at the back. Then Amil said, "Be careful ah. Don't fall down the basement". We all giggled hard but not loud till he said he's not going to take the lift anymore. We saw him took the stairs. And he said "KKN CCB" to us. That's where the evil laughter from us can be heard. HuaHuaHuaHua!!
Laugh our hearts out. Two pranks in two days. Want another?? Haha..
Kirk Hammett
*Hell Song*
Time check: 1:50 PM
|