
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Monday, February 14, 2005
Finally!! After weeks in dilemma, I get to finish my VB assignment. Thanks to Idah, Ain and Azmil for that. The CD can't be installed on my computer. No idea as to how I'm going to survive this module later...
As for Iwad, had to programme this form. Again, thanks to those 3 people mentioned earlier for their help. As usual, everytime there's error. People can do it. Why not me?!! I'm totally mad with myself. But in the end, it was a success. Had lunch at the headquarters really made my day. The food was delicious. Until now, I had not felt hungry. Just had some curry puffs. And I'm full to the core.
Valentine's Day. Didn't celebrate though. It's a Monday, cmon!! Monday's blues. Even if it falls on a weekend, I will not celebrate. I believe that there are other days to show your love, care and concern to your loved ones. Not only on Valentine's Day. Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day lah eh to those who celebrate it. Shall stop here now...
Kirk Hammett *Find The Real*
Time check: 8:17 PM
|