PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, February 25, 2005



Dover's open house this weekend. I don't think I will drop by. Well got some stuffs to do at home. Projects again. Life's getting miserable day by day.

Met Azmil, Fiq, Naz and Adib at Darulsalam Mosque for Friday's prayers. Then head to Dover to do our SE project. The rest were there already. Looks like my group is progressing ahead. With Yusoff in the group, we will make it. he's the one giving ideas and things like that. Thanks man.

After discussing, we headed to the field. Played shooting and crossing. Standard lah tuh. At the end, left only me, Adib, Amil and Zal. Fiq and Usop had to go 1st. So we went to HQ. Take a rest. Chill till 7 plus. I tried to scared adib in the toilet. It was a success haha. As usual, we talked crap.

At JE, I was thinking of buying food near the bazaar. I was damned hungry. So I bought 6 chicken burgers. No!! I didn't ate all of them. 4 was for my family. Standard ah for me 2 burgers wakaka. Ate with Mil and Zal at the small slope near the field. Pathetic sey!! What to do. No place to sit. So we enjoy lar. See people walking around. Lame!! Then we went separate ways...

Kirk Hammett
*Faint*


Time check: 8:42 PM