
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Saturday, February 05, 2005
Aww it's so sad. I feel like crying. The movie, "Passion Of The Christ" just made me feel like wanna burst out. Yup, I can't take it when it shows the part whereby Jesus was being punished and tortured. It was like real. I watched it with my friend at Ira's house. Her cousin bro was there. He was soOoOo mischievious. Can't sit still. I played with him. Although he's naughty, he's cute. But if I were to have a bro like that, my god~! I would probably lived at another house.
Gosh!! VB project haven't done yet. OS and S.E in addition. I don't where how to get started. CD that Amil gave to me can't worked. WoOooOo delayed again till Monday. Hope the date due of the VB assignment is extended. Haiz..!!! Life is getting BORING!!
Kirk Hammett
*Ya-Yo Gakk*
Time check: 1:21 PM
|