
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Friday, January 14, 2005
Yay!! Feel good today. No school. Slept late last night knowing can get up late. Satyed at home today to reformat my pc. Been infested with pop ups and all sort of things. With the help of Faizal, we managed to overcome it. Learnt new things he taught such as using firewall and get a better browser to surf. Well I'm not a person who tend to keep things updated. Heehee. So I don't quite know about all these things. Some IT student I am!!
Now, I got a better idea. Had to try out the browser. Really effective. And also had to update myself. Thanks bro!! Get my MSN done and start chatting with the speed of light. Ahakz~! Can't wait for the biggest match tomorrow between Liverpool and Man Utd. Hope for a Man Utd win. C'mon Man U fans, cheer your team~!!
Kirk Hammett
*Glory glory Man United*
Time check: 3:41 PM
|