PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Tuesday, January 18, 2005



What a luck!! Hurt my knee during a street soccer match. Tried to jump over the wall but end up with my right leg hitting it. I could hear the sound. Scary ah. I thought my knee was dislocated. Lucky enough I can still bend and walk. If not, only god knows. How foolish of me to do that. Maybe it is fated but I was at fault. Promise myself not to do that again.

And yeah, today's lesson was fun though especially IWAD. I like designing my own website. But I was like fainting due to hours staring at the monitor screen. But I kept cool. Inside was spinning. My face sometimes turns red. Think must be the radiation or something. Feel like going home when my friends said they wanted to play soccer. It was then I agreed. Maybe if I went home, I wouldn't suffer such state of walking helplessly now.. Haiz~!

Kirk Hammett
*Don't Cry*


Time check: 9:12 PM