
Han Hamilton
| Norwahidah |
Izwan |
Fatin |
Lil Imah |
Nanie |
Nurul Huda |
Pablo Azhar |
Taufiq |
|
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Walking unsteadily now. It's the aftermath of what happened yesterday. It hurts. Really. I can't do anything now. It's all my fault. Had to bear with it. Hope it'll be better in the next few days to come. Feel sad. Can't go for Hari Raya Haji prayers on Friday. I'm totally down. What can I do? Tomorrow last day of the week. Looking forward to that. Going to have 3 days of rest. I don't know why I kept looking forward to Fridays. It's not the case last semester. Maybe the schedule. Yes it is. I'm so tired since the start of school. 6 months of studying period being cramped to 3 months. Even a robot might break down. Just hope to pass well this term.
No time to play my beloved guitar. Bro just bought a Weeping Demon wah-wah pedal. Sound nice. Even that, I can't play. No time. Just try a little. Can't wait to play this song by Joe Satriani using that pedal yeah!! It's called 'The Crush Of Love'.
Tomorrow Azmil's birthday. Haha have a gd time ye Mil. Watch out~!! Kau nanti kau!
Kirk Hammett
*The Crush Of Love*
Time check: 9:22 PM
|