PROFILE


Han Hamilton


Your Thoughts



Peeps


| Norwahidah | Izwan | Fatin | Lil Imah | Nanie | Nurul Huda | Pablo Azhar | Taufiq |



Archives

Friday, January 07, 2005



Planning to accompany Ira to apply her ITE course but end up to wait for her until in the afternoon. Her sis followed. Duh~! Save my energy at least. 5 pm went to town. As usual, got to wait 15 minutes for her. Reach Orchard at 6pm. We went to Takashimaya first to find her ENERGY book. Haiz! So into ENERGY and I don't even know why.

Then thought of going to Beach Road for dinner but Sha can't make it. So end up eating at Far East. This tyme I'm cleverer than yesterday. Ordered hotplate chicken yeah. True enough, it was worth it. Better than that 'shit'. My tougue hurts because of the heat. I was so hungry that I gobbled it up. Ouch~! Then we bought ice-cream. She bought for me. Thks Ira! Mati2 nk blanje aku. I choose mix one. So nice.

Waited till 8pm. Go back home. Before that, go to Causeway Point to find her socks. None caught her attention. Proceed to the bazaar. Saw Ahmad. My old pal. He changed. Cool hairstyle. U rock bro haha. Make a move at around 9.30pm. So tired. Slept in the bus.

Kirk Hammett
*Wind Of Change*


Time check: 6:02 PM